Tiny tidbits of information from behind the scenes of www.TheBodyBakery.com

Friday, July 24, 2009

Tale Of The Tortured Tootsies

Personally, I don't know anyone who's feet are as abused as mine. I just don't (ever) give 'em a break.

When I'm not running (outside or on the treadmill), I'm biking and when I'm not biking, I'm on the elliptical, and just when as I can swear I hear them begging for mercy, I keep them crammed into my Nike's (only the BEST shoes will do!) for squats, lunges, and 45-degree leg presses. So why am I shocked when I take off my shoes to find that they are dry, cracked, blistered, and swollen?!

Now believe me, I TRY and take care of them by giving them an express pedicure every 2-3 weeks to keep them visually appealing, but nooooooo that's not good enough. They look all nice and fresh for about 4 hours and then, they look as if my dog chewed on them like a bone.

So imagine my dilemma when trying to find the perfect foot balm to add to our upcoming pedicure line. Like Goldilocks with her porridge, it has to be 'Just Right'! Not too runny, not too thick, and definitely not too greasy!

It got me to thinking about you and your feet (not in a creepy way, but in an interested one!). What foot cream do you find works the best for you and why? How often do you get or give yourself a pedicure? Just curious to know. Think of it as 'Market Research' and drop me a line!

Stay Sweet and Thanks For Reading!

Lia


No comments: