Tiny tidbits of information from behind the scenes of www.TheBodyBakery.com

Friday, October 12, 2007

Dessert du Jour...TGIF!

Finishing up another incredibly busy week here at www.TheBodyBakery.com. Our new Halloween Scent Collection is positively flying out of here and of the latest fragrances, here are the best-sellers in order from this past week:

R.I.P of Cake
Dracula's Nectar
Berry Scary Cemetery
Mummy's Homemade Popcorn Balls
Children of the Candy Corn
Spider Cider

I would have to personally agree with the list above as the R.I.P of Cake is an unbelievable fragrance that reminds me of a rich, Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting. Heavenly!

Also moving very quickly are the Spooky Gift Sets! Remember, they are available only while supplies last and based on the volume of orders since they were introduced, they will be sold out very soon. So, if you're even contemplating picking one up, I would order sooner than later.

I would love to hear feedback on the New Scents and Gift Sets if anyone that has recently received them would like to share! I don't think that there's a bad one in the bunch, and hope that you all agree!

Well, from Halloween fragrances to Halloween fun for me this weekend! I am taking Tristan to Frightfest at Six Flags Great America Sunday. They decorate the entire park with all sorts of spooky things like: Coffins, Tombstones, Mummies, and Monsters and have real people dressed like terrifying creatures that scream and jump out at you! It's a lot of fun for the older kids, but some of the younger one's really get scared.

I'll be back to blogging Monday and wish you all a wonderful weekend! Thanks for reading each day and please be sure to stop by the site and pick up a treat for yourself!

Friday's Dessert du Jour
Halloween Scents
Halloween Gift Set

Stay Sweet & See You Monday!

Lia Schmoldt
Owner/Fragrance Ghoul
www.TheBodyBakery.com

No comments: